Brave when life gets crazy


I wrote this post earlier this month. The job situation is still not going well. I don't know how to end this post so I'm just going to publish it here as it is...

I don't know what title to give this post. Life is crazy all the time. Life right now, in our world, is especially crazy. But my life, personally, is intensely crazy at the moment. Let me tell you why... 

So my husband abruptly lost his job last week. He has been busy working contacts and following up leads. I am over here trying not to loose my mind. Every day without a job I feel this Tsunami wave of stress threatening to hit land. 

But here is what I know: God is taking care of me and He is faithful. Even when I'm faithless - like literally feeling like I have not an ounce of faith in me, He is holding up both ends of this bargin - His and mine. 

I have a choice to make - I can go through the next however many weeks with trust or with stress. I choose trust. And lots and lots of worship music. 


Comments

Popular Posts